I finally got tired of yelling at the dogs to get off of the couch, so we bought Bauer and Scarlet a bed. They love it and so does Libby.

This is actually from when we were home in December, but I love this picture of them too much to not post it.
We visited Grandpa at his new crib in Virginia. Before we left, he kissed Libby, looked right at her and said, "I love you very much." One of those moments that is forever burned in my memory.
Can you tell they are a tiny bit obsessed with him?
In addition to her accidental walking (yes, she was taken steps on three different occasions, but she has no interest in actually purposely walking), she is also perfecting her "funny face."
Hope everyone else had a fabulous January as well!
LOVE that last photo of Libby, she is adorable :) Kyle is definitely the dogs' favorite in our household. But I'm not bitter.
ReplyDelete