On Friday, Tom, Libby and I ventured to Raleigh to see Renee and Mike. We had a great weekend with them. On Saturday, we went to the Raleigh St. Patrick's Day parade and festival. We ate lunch downtown as well. We grilled out and hung out at Mike and Renee's house on Saturday night and then left on Sunday morning. Bauer and Scarlet also enjoyed spending the weekend with their buddy Ozzy and everyone came home exhausted!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Happy (Early) St. Patrick's Day!
Tom's sister Alli and her boyfriend Adam came to visit us this week. We enjoyed seeing them and catching up. Alli had only seen Libby during her baptism weekend previously, so I think she enjoyed having some one on one time with her niece. We went shopping and out to lunch and to Tom's baseball game. Alli also helped me with a couple things around the house that I had been meaning to do, which was nice.
On Friday, Tom, Libby and I ventured to Raleigh to see Renee and Mike. We had a great weekend with them. On Saturday, we went to the Raleigh St. Patrick's Day parade and festival. We ate lunch downtown as well. We grilled out and hung out at Mike and Renee's house on Saturday night and then left on Sunday morning. Bauer and Scarlet also enjoyed spending the weekend with their buddy Ozzy and everyone came home exhausted!

On Friday, Tom, Libby and I ventured to Raleigh to see Renee and Mike. We had a great weekend with them. On Saturday, we went to the Raleigh St. Patrick's Day parade and festival. We ate lunch downtown as well. We grilled out and hung out at Mike and Renee's house on Saturday night and then left on Sunday morning. Bauer and Scarlet also enjoyed spending the weekend with their buddy Ozzy and everyone came home exhausted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment