It was beautiful on Saturday, so we decided to take advantage and spend the afternoon at the pumpkin farm. We are lucky in that there are several pumpkin farms within five minutes of our house, and they're all really nice, but we opted to return to the same one we went to last year for our family outing. I'll take the girls to one of the other farms this week, but we wanted to make sure to go as a family before then.
Both girls loved the hayride. Juliet tried to eat most of the hay and Libby says she loved "the bumpy part."
Libby chose pumpkins for both of the girls and then had a blast running through the hay maze and playing in the kid area afterwards. She also discovered a love for apple cider and major dislike for port-a-potties.
I'm also throwing some pictures in here of Libby cheering at one of Tom's football games. She adores the cheerleaders and spends most of the game with them every week. I'm fairly confident she's going to be just as bummed as Tom is when football season is over.

Oh my! Saw these 1st thing in the morning...what a beautiful way to start my day!! Oh!how how I love these babies!!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete