For several months now (could be longer--my life is a blur of princesses, pink, sparkles and glitter these days), Libby has been really into dance and ballet. I'm pretty sure it all started with Angelina Ballerina (I wish I could say I'm referring to the children's books, but unfortunately I'm referring to the spin-off TV show. Mom Fail #347.)
Ever since Angelina entered our lives, Libby has made it her mission to perfect the art of pirouettes, plies and arabesques. For her birthday, we suggested to Tom's parents that Libby might enjoy a dance class, and they generously obliged, so Libby just finished up her first 6 week session of Tot Dance.
On Saturday, we were allowed to observe the last class, which was super cute and fun for us. There was a lot less pirouette-ing, pliƩ-ing and arabesque-ing than one would expect at a ballet class, but we're talking about three year olds. Instead, there was a lot of running, jumping and self-admiring in the full length mirrors, but Libby enjoys all of those activities, so she was a happy camper (or should I say dancer?)






I've never seen a cuter "prima ballerina"OMG she is SO precious!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete