Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Discovery Place Kids

Our town has this super cool children's museum-type place called Discovery Place Kids that we had heard was really fun and geared toward babies/toddlers/preschoolers, so since colder weather is quickly approaching, we decided to split a membership with the family who I babysit for. (Side note on that--we bought a "family membership" and when the membership department called me and questioned the girls' birthdates, since they are 6 months apart, I lied and told them that Emsley is Tom's child from a previous relationship. He is such a player.) Anyway, I took the girls last week and it was great! Libby and Emsley had so much fun, especially while splashing in the water table. Unfortunately, Libby got pink eye the next day, so we may not let her get so up close and personal with the water next time, but it sure was fun while we were there!


This is what my life would look like if we had twins. Yikes.

The water table that led to pink eye. So fun though.


Crawling through the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment