Literally. Everyone knows I am not one for exercising, but in an effort to get back to my "normal" self after having a baby and to hopefully turn over a new leaf and make exercise a part of my routine in an effort to have more healthy lifestyle, I decided to register for a 5K. Tom agreed to do it with me, so we did some searching online and found that there's a 5K in May to benefit the Charlotte Humane Society--perfect! You can even bring your dog to run with you. Its in downtown Charlotte and the course is through one of the prettiest areas, a historic neighborhood called Elizabeth. We have about 10 weeks to get ready, which should be more than enough time, but considering I'm the kid who joined the track team and managed to weasel my way out of running at practice every day so that I could socialize, this could be interesting.
If you want to read more or donate to the cause, my fundraising page is here, and Tom's is here. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment