Sunday, September 13, 2015

Backtracking

I've been venting to Tom about how terrible I feel for having virtually no photos or videos of Juliet (especially in comparison to what I have of Libby at Juliet's age), so I got out the camera today to snap some pictures and realized that I had an entire archive on there of stuff I've photographed over the late spring/early summer. I apparently had been more on top of my Juliet-photography efforts than I even remembered (this coming from the same person who got to the grocery store last week and realized I had forgotten to put a bra on, so you can kind of have an idea of where my head is at these days).

So this post is really just another overview of stuff that happened in recent months. Hopefully I can get it together enough to remember where my photos are in the future, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

Libby participated in a preschool art extension program--the topic was self portraits/dance and this was the gallery/performance day! She was so proud!


Libby's preschool class on the last day of school

Tom's 30th birthday

Libby showing off some of her art in the playroom

Planting our first vegetable garden




This one looks like me...

...And this one looks like Tom.

Bedtime stories. Yes, our kids go to bed at like, noon.

Madi and McKenzie came for a visit! The girls LOVED having them (I did too!!)





Juliet had her first Play Doh experience. It lasted all of four minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment