Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Backtracking

So I finally got my act together and found/organized our photos from this summer. I realized that I pretty much skipped over the month of July here on our blog, so here's what happened, in pictures:

We celebrated the Fourth at a friend's neighborhood parade.

Libby loved the post-parade popsicle!

The Kinslers came for a week long visit, which we kicked off at the annual Hudson fireworks.

We ended up waiting almost an hour and a half for the fireworks to start. Good thing Tom and Mary brought refreshments.

GiGi got some quality time with Libby.

We went to dinner at Winking Lizard.

One day we will take a family photo where all of us are looking at the camera and smiling.

We went to the waterpark. Libby loved the little slide!

How cool is she?

Every two year old should come with an eleven year old. Because of McKenzie I barely had to get in the water.

Also in July--Libby learned to take selfies with Mommy's camera. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment