There are 2 little girls in my moms group (Lake Norman Mommies) who are super close to Libby in age (they were both born mid/late November) and I have gotten to know their moms pretty well. We often try to attend the same playgroups and events and we have gotten together occasionally outside of Lake Norman Mommies. They were over to our house the other day when I hosted playgroup for the first time at our place, and we finally thought to take a picture of the girls together. So, yes, Libby is only 6 months old, but I'm pretty sure these girls are her BFFs :)
Libby is seriously SO cute!! I'm glad you've met other moms you can hang out with that have girls that are similar age to her.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I always sort of wonder if anyone besides our families actually reads it haha... but I have fun with it anyway! Your little girl is SO precious - its crazy to see how much has changed since high school, and now I'll have to keep reading your blog instead of just checking out your cute baby on Facebook :) Hope you and your little fam are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! They do look like bffs.
ReplyDeleteSooooooooooooooocute!!