Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Memory Walk 2011
Two weekends ago, Libby and I traveled to Virginia to join my family in the Alzheimer's Memory Walk. We left Tom at home, where he attended a Nascar race and enjoyed the peace and quiet! Libby traveled very well and we enjoyed visiting with everyone. She really loved watching McKenzie sing and dance around her. On my way up to Northern Virginia, I met our family friend Matt for lunch in Richmond. It was great to catch up with him and it was a nice break from the long drive. The Memory Walk went really well and a lot of money was raised for a good cause. Libby slept most of the time in the stroller and McKenzie and Madison enjoyed pushing her. We shopped around Occoquan in the afternoon and grilled out on Saturday evening. My dad's sister Nancy and her kids stopped by to see Libby on Saturday, and Libby and I headed home on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment