Great news for those football fans who can't be in NC to attend games with us--I found someone who tapes all the games, makes these great highlight tapes of them and then posts them to YouTube. So...that means you can all watch the best of Maiden football games from the comfort of your home. The best part is, they're less than 10 minutes long--If only all football games worked that way...
The videos are a few weeks behind (only the first two weeks of games are up), but here they are, for your viewing pleasure:
Maiden vs. North Lincoln
Maiden vs. Fred T. Foard
If you want to periodically check to see if new games have been posted, you can go here and any new videos will show on the right side of your screen at the top.
In other Maiden football news, the team started off the season strong but has had a little trouble recently. If you would like my analysis of their strengths and shortcomings, I will be glad to provide it. Just ask. I am becoming quite the sports analyst. Maybe I will apply for a job at ESPN in the near future. Regardless, the JV and Varsity records are now both 3-2 (correct me if I'm wrong, Tom). Varsity went 6-6 last year, so we're hoping for an improvement from that. The game this week should be a win (knock on wood) and Gordy and Bev are making the trip down to see both JV and Varsity games this week! You can check the record and stats each week here if you are interested and the local newspaper coverage of the games can be found here. Enjoy!
OH MY!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED.....CAN'T WAIT TO TUNE IN !!!!!!!
ReplyDelete