Last weekend was Renee's bachelorette party, so I headed back out to Raleigh while Mike drove to Charlotte to spend the weekend at our house with Tom. I had a great time seeing college friends in Raleigh and spending time relaxing with the girls for the weekend. I think Renee had a good time--we helped her put together programs for the ceremony and just spent some time hanging out before going out to dinner and hitting the bars on Saturday night. Of course, I was the DD, which I was fine with, although come 2 a.m., I was really ready to head home!

Tom and Mike loved their weekend alone and went golfing and played video games most of the weekend. They made it out a couple times to meet up with some other guys for drinks, but spent most of their time in the sports room with the dogs (all three of them, since Mike and Renee's dog Ozzy was here!).
It was a fun weekend, but I was definitely glad to get back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment