The doctor said everything looks great! Heartbeat sounded good and everything on the ultrasound looked good. I had lost 2 pounds, so she reinforced how important it is that I'm watching what I eat and get plenty, which I have no problem with--bring on the extra desserts! Baby was about 9 cm long with a heartbeat of 148 bpm and getting bigger every day!
We don't want to know the gender, but the doctor thought she might be able to guess at first glance on the ultrasound. However, after looking more closely, she realized that she really couldn't tell the gender and could only hazard a guess, which she was very hesitant to even tell us, because it was such a complete guess. For those of you who don't want to know ANYTHING about the gender, then skip over this next part and go straight to the photos. For those of you who are interested, I can tell you that I have had a gut feeling that the baby is a girl. However, the doctor said that if she HAD to guess, she would guess boy. Again, she was really unsure, so now I am really torn, considering I was feeling girl. Guess we will find out in January!!



Thanks for keeping us posted and for sharing all the baby photos! It's such a treat to read your blog!
ReplyDeleteLove the updates....... and that baby is THE CUTEST baby I've EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete