One thing we've learned about Delaware County is that it is apparently the place to live if you like fun fall festivities. Lucky for me (and unlucky for Tom), I'm all about fun fall festivities. We literally have 5 pumpkins at our house right now, and we only paid for one of those. They seriously just give pumpkins away left and right around here. We made a family trip to the pumpkin patch a couple weekends ago and Libby's favorite part was by far the hayride. She giggled hysterically the entire time. Then, Libby and I went to another pumpkin patch with some other moms and their girls during the week. Libby got to ride another hayride, jump in the bounce house and hold baby bunnies. I ended up with way more pictures than I remember taking, so I've tried to narrow it down here.
We also finished up attending the last of our weddings for the year. One thing we learned from the past two weddings is that Libby is definitely a fan of the post-dinner dancing at the wedding receptions. She seriously does not stop until we force her off of the dance floor and into the car. We had a great time celebrating the wedding of Tom's old roommate Chuck and his wife Sarah. They live in California, so it was great seeing them and getting to catch up.
No comments:
Post a Comment