We had another nice weekend at home last week. We actually had not one but two nights with friends (imagine that!), with one of them leading to my first experience in parenting hungover. Not fun. I won't be trying that again any time soon. Libby is doing well. She is continuing to sleep 11+ hours at night. She is getting better at pushing herself up while on her tummy and she really enjoys being in an upright position so she can see everything that's going on. When she gets overtired, she has a tendency to scream for anyone except Mommy (lucky me), but other than that, she's pretty easy. Work is going well for Tom. He still loves it and he is enjoying baseball season. The team is doing pretty well and Libby and I go to most every game. I'm still trying to figure out what I'll do next year. I have e-mailed some schools about jobs, but most schools aren't sure when and if they will be hiring for next year. Another possibility is me watching another child. Day care for Libby runs about $225/week here, so at that rate, substitute teaching and part-time work are pretty much out. I probably won't know about teaching opportunities until June at the earliest, so its a waiting game until then. In the meantime, I'm enjoying this time with Libby because I know it won't last.
This weekend, we put Libby in her jumper for the first time. She wasn't quite sure what to do, but once she figures it out, I think she'll like it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment